Vote for Lauren!

Hey GK Members, my name is Lauren Crome and I was the president of the QUT GK Chapter last year (2012). I really enjoyed my time as President and it is now my privilege to be running for a position on the Council of Student Members as the Asia-Pacific Representative! I joined Golden Key in 2010 and since then I have had many incredible opportunities, have grown as a person and have met some of the most inspiring individuals! I would love to continue my involvement in this wonderful organisation through the position of Asia-Pacific Student Representative.

Voting is now open and closes at midnight on 13 May 2013! If you would like to read my application for the position please visit Golden Key's Elections page. Voting Ballots were sent out on 2nd of May via email (from Jodie Simpson), so make sure you check your emails and vote via the link that appears in the email.

All Golden Key members are eligible to vote! Thanks for your help guys. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Also, if you are having any problems with voting, or if you have not received the email from Jodie Simpson with the link that allows you to vote then please contact me and we can try to resolve the issue :)

Lauren Crome
QUT GK Past President, 2012