President's Address 2013

Welcome to QUT Golden Key for 2013!

My name is Rosie Attwell and I am this year's President for the QUT Chapter. I joined Golden Key in 2010 and initially used it as an advertisement on my resume. After researching it online, I discovered that our Governor-General Ms Quentin Bryce and Olympic Gold Medallist Ian Thorpe are honorary members. After that, I decided to become more involved!


Rosie Attwell


Over the last three years, I have had amazing and varied opportunities, including:
  • Meeting Tony Jones from Q&A on ABC
  • Receiving a scholarship to travel to the USA and attend the 2012 International Golden Key Conference
  • Volunteering and raising money for charity organisations (such as the Umoja Orphanage)
  • Attending career development workshops lead by industry professionals (like the renowned search consultant Curtis Walter)
  • Meeting other well-rounded, like-minded and pro-active students at QUT

I hope that all of our current members take advantage of what the Golden Key offers. This year we have many social, professional development and community service events planned to ensure you get the most out of your Golden Key membership.

I look forward to meeting you all at some of our events throughout the year!


Rosie Attwell
Chapter President 2013
QUT Golden Key